Proceeds benefit Fore the Kids Golf Outreach, a program of the Rockford Park District.
When: Friday, May 11, 2018
- Check-In: 11:00 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: Noon
Where: Aldeen Golf Club
Team Entry Fee: $600
Buffet & Cash Bar Following Event; Silent Auction
For more information or to register by phone call 815.987.1602.
A group of numbered balls will be dropped at Aldeen Golf Club following the Fore the Kids Playday. The first purchased golf ball that goes in each prize hole, or the one closest to each prize hole, wins!
When: Friday, May 11, 2018 @ approximately 5:00 p.m.
Where: Aldeen Golf Club
Grand Prize: $2,500
- 50” Samsung LED TV ($1,000 value)
- Golf Rockford Eagle Membership ($690 value)
- 1 Ball = $5
- 5 Balls = $20
Great Golf Ball Drop Rules & Regulations
- The Great Golf Ball Drop is open to any person 18 years or older at the time of the entry date.
- Winner need not to be present to win.
- Winners will be notified by phone, mail, or e-mail from contact information supplied. If a winner cannot be located or fails to claim prize within ten (10) days after notification, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Winner assumes the risk of safe arrival of prize.
- Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
- Decisions by the Rockford Park District judges on all aspects of this event will be final and binding.
- All applicable taxes, licenses, and fees are the responsibility of the winners.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, winner consents, without limitation or without compensation, to the use of their name, voice, photograph, and likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes, except where prohibited by law.
- By participating, each participant releases, discharges, and indemnifies the Rockford Park District, its affiliates, board of directors, directors, employees, volunteers, sponsors, agents, and promotional partners (collectively the “releases”) from any liability, loss, harm, injury, and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of or participation in the event.
- Unforeseen events: The Rockford Park District (herein after collectively referred to as “RPD”) reserves the right to change this event at its discretion at any time that RPD becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrences which would materially affect the event’s fairness. Such circumstances will be announced in a suitable way to reach the intended audience.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
The Rockford Park District is not responsible for the postponement or cancellation of the event and will not substitute the prize should this occurrence so arise. If the event should be cancelled for any reason, all money collected will be donated to The First Tee of Greater Rockford. The Rockford Park District is not responsible for winner’s inability to claim or use the prize in accordance with the contest guidelines. Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.